Thursday, June 10, 2010

Transformers War for Cybertron Multiplayer Demo: Awesome!

    I managed to get in a few hours play time with the new Transformers War for Cybertron Multiplayer Demo that just hit XBOX LIVE.  The demo allows you to play two modes Team Deathmatch and Conquest.  Allows you to pick between two Classes: Solider and Scout.  Which are basically Warrior and Rogue for those of you more role playing mind folk.  All other features except for the barest of the bare in customization are locked in lieu of the full game.

    But people this game is AWESOME!  The amount of strategy and fun you can have with these characters is immense and this doesn’t even crack two classes and flying.  Yes, seriously can’t wait to fly as EITHER an Autobot or Decepticon.

     The perks unlocked as you level up seem balanced and fun.  The game, once it gets started, runs perfectly.  I was a little excited for this game before this, but now I’m pumped.  Anyone who thinks that this is another licensed game money grab, THINK AGAIN.  Transforming is fun, playing your CREATED TRANSFORMER is fun.  Once I get the full game and get my grubby hands on all the customization features I will REALLY see what you can do, but so far I can’t wait.   Best part is the week after E3 is when this game comes out.  So once everybody gets back from the crazy that is E3 we can all sit down and make each other explode for a few hundred games of Transformers War for Cybertron Multiplayer.

     Don’t believe me?  Download the thing for yourself.  The game rocks!

No comments: