Tuesday, June 15, 2010

E3 End of Day 1: Kinda

     So here we are at the end of Day 1 of E3.  I’ve seen both the wonderful and the crappy today.  Everything the hardcore gamer could want and everything they would never want.  I want to call out Electronic Arts and Ubisoft for bringing the pain today.  They both showed SO MUCH WONDERFUL stuff that it all most made up for Microsoft being total causal copy cats of Nintendo.  I would also like to thank Jade Raymond for being a wonderful person(you had to be there).

      But hey, things could have been worse.  My plane didn’t get delayed and I only missed the Microsoft Press Event and 10 minutes of EA.  So things are good.  Now on to tomorrow.  Nintendo and Sony will be killing it and we will of course, have floor time.  Yay!  Anyway, this so far is a pretty good E3.  But I’m STILL really disappointed in Microsoft.  Nintendo ACTUALLY has a chance at beating them this year; unless Sony REALLY tanks.  And that seems unlikely judging by all that developers couldn’t talk about today because it was going to be at the Sony Conference.

   Can’t wait, now I’m off to bed.  It’s a been a REALLY long day.

No comments: