Wednesday, June 16, 2010

End of Day 2? Well, it's the end of my day anyway!

      So I guess the above video is pretty much a good extension of my day.  Games that I was luke warm to like Shaun White Skateboarding I now really have hope and interest in.  And some expectations I had like PSP2 are memories.  So maybe the PSP2 isn’t happening this year but at least we all have the awesome 3DS to look forward to; and if I can play Street Fighter IV in 3D anywhere, I’m starting to think the system could be worth $400.  Anyway, Capcom brought the Thunder today with everything I saw from them looking SO GOOD; I wanted it now!

   Also the wonderful Rock Band 3 instruments look so awesome that I’m worried the bundle will cost $500.  Perhaps another couple summer jobs would be good and perhaps a winter one.

   I priced out PS3 Move online and I think I can piece the sucker together for around $80.  But I’m not sure I’m going to.  I’m still very much on the fence about motion control.

   I would really like to have unlimited time to play games; with World of Warcraft getting Cataclysm, the Agency, DC Universe Online, and of course my GAME OF SHOW STAR WARS OLD REPUBLIC only months away.  I feel like I could spend all my time playing MMOs.  Which would be really bad considering I would miss all the awesome console and handheld games coming out.  Needless to say that Starcraft 2 is all ready paid for, so that would suck.

    Well, so everything went great today and hopefully by tomorrow night I’ll have even more to share with you folks.  I really would like to see both new THQ Warhammer titles as they both look awesome.  I would also like to get some hands on with Castlevania Lord of Shadows.  It looks HAWT!  I don’t care what anyone thinks.  But I would also like to get around to trying out both Kinect and Move again.  Perhaps I was too asleep to appreciate their grandeur this morning.  Or maybe it was just after seeing the 3DS I didn’t care anymore.

   Night gamers, where ever you may be.

No comments: