Wednesday, June 16, 2010

E3 Update, the all text adventure!

 

  So having tried out Rage today, I watched someone play it.  I have to say it’s the best looking game at the show and it is running on a console in super smooth 60 FPS.  It’s awesome.  I can honestly say that this game has the potential on PCs to last forever.  After all, if the mod community can move with awesome editors from games like Left 4 Dead think what they can do with these incredible tools.  I can only dream of a day when that content will be pushed to consoles.

  I’ve seen a ton of XBOX LIVE Arcade style games.  Too many to name.  I’m looking forward to Project Dust and Comic Jumper the most.  Of course, I’ve played a bunch of Pac-Man Championship DX and love it.  I will hopefully some day be able to play the game on a PSP.  If I ever get one.  It won’t be this year.  Looking at my perspective budget for the next 12 months, I think I’m in trouble.

    The only question I have at this point in the day is that can I remap my gas pedal to a trigger in Gran Turismo 5.

      When I have more information you will have it, well, probably a little while later.  But you’ll get it.

No comments: