Sunday, September 9, 2007

Welcome and Good Day!

Hey everyone, I'm Timothy Pecoraro. I write for www.hdcgamer.com. I also used to have a blog over at Typepad. But those guys wanted money for nothing. I know it sounds like an old ZZ Top lyrics but the ease of use just wasn't worth the money every month.
This Blog is about Video Games. Everything about them. In conjunction with my website HDCGAMER. I will be bringing you news, reviews, previews, anything I can slap together and send out ASAP. I will do my best to only cover the most relevant of stuff and try to steer away from what other video game blogs do.
I'm not much for Youtube videos of babies playing Nintendo Entertainment systems or dressed up like Wario. If you are, then I'm sure you know where to find that. But it's not here. I will begin posting regularly soon. Unfortunately due to some technical issues; it may be a few days. Hopefully not...
Thanks for reading this and if you want some good stuff now, head over to www.hdcgamer.com, right now.

No comments: