Saturday, September 29, 2007

Heavenly Sword the best Game on the PS3! Chapter 1 impressions!

I've only just today been able to get myself a copy of Heavenly Sword. This afternoon I crank up my PS3 and dropped it in. I was blown away. The game has amazing graphics and some absolutely amazing gameplay. Most of the really impressive gameplay in Heavenly Sword takes place during combat. You are taught through some instructional tips how to fit as well as how to use Aftertouch which is the ability to be able to use either the SIXAXIS or the right analog stick to steer the arrow, cannon ball, shield, etc... All I cam say about this game is that this is the closest to a movie that you can get. Basically the way it works is that you have a story sequence, then combat, then maybe a puzzle. This to me, is the only way that a convergence could take place between film and games.
I will say that Aftertouch is really annoying and should have just been left out. Even after you get used to it; you still never really want to do it.
I will be coming back soon with Chapter 2. Unfortunately, I'm also trying to beat Halo 3, so give me some slack.

No comments: