Monday, September 24, 2007

Stolen Meme...

Stolen Meme, thanks Jeff Green...

Four jobs I have had in my life (not including your current job):

1. Sales Clerk Wal-mart
2. Usher at Movie Theater
3. Freelance Writer
4. Data Entry

Four Movies I have watched over and over:

1. Resident Evil 1&2
2. Kill Bill 1&2
3. Sin City
4. Lord of the Rings: Two Towers

Four places I have lived:

1. Chicago, IL
2.
3.
4.
I don't get around much.

Four Shows I love to watch:

1. CSI (Original one)
2. Battlestar Galactica (the new one)
3. Mythbusters
4. MLG Pro Circuit (when it's on)

Four Places I have been on vacation:

1. Washington D.C.
2. New Mexico
3. The South, just about all of it.
4. Canada, Ontario

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Ice cream
2. Pizza
3. Veggie Lasagna
4. BBQ Chicken
I am a simple man.

Four favorite drinks:

1. Pepsi
2. Mountain Dew Code Red
3. Iced Coffee
4. Juice(pretty much all of them)

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. New Mexico
2. San Fransisco
3. Buying a new PC
4. Reading my stockpile of books

No comments: