Friday, January 20, 2012

Chicago got it’s Second Snow Day and Video Games…

        I will be the first to mention that this post has very little to do with video games.  Except that today, we got a ton of snow and because I’ve been working on it and resting from working on it; I haven’t posted anything.  But as things progress today, I’m sure I’ll find my way clear to get some actual writing done today.

       I’m looking at one Backlog for today.  So watch for that, sometime before Midnight central time.  I would like to mention that the site was down early this morning for some, yet to be troubleshooted reason.  Sorry for that if you were looking for us at 2 AM central time and couldn’t find us.  Hopefully one of the cached entries answered your questions.  Also, on a personal note(not like all this wasn’t personal); I’m selling my old PS3 and spent half the night last night troubleshooting my silly website problem and the other half reformatting and deactivating my PS3.  Fun!  So look for a new Backlog today… Sometime…  And hopefully tomorrow will be less snowy, less technically challenging, and more likely to get me a new PS3!  Not sure that last one is going to happen before at least Tuesday, but hey; I can dream…

No comments: