Thursday, November 19, 2009

No More Heroes coming to the PS3 and XBOX 360? Sign me UP!

 

 

 

 

 

         OK, these are some nice screens but if you notice the Japanese subtitles you will also realize that this game is only currently coming out in Japan on the XBOX 360 and PS3.  But considering how dismally the game performed in Japan on the Wii.  I'm sure the US will be the chosen market for this title.  At least on the XBOX 360 if no where else. I will pre-order.  Just make them available.  I REALLY wanted to play this game on the Wii; but considering it was one of the only games I wanted to play.  I ended up giving selling it.  So this is my chance and everyone elses who doesn't have a Wii to play probably the best game to have come out on the system.  But hey, I've only seen the reviews; so don't take my word for it.  Pre-order it yourself when you can.  When will that be?  Probably next year sometime after it comes out in Japan.

  Update: Unfortunately it looks like this game is having to struggle to find a North American Publisher, Kotaku reported this as of today.

No comments: