Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from your grumpy old friend!

 

       All year long I tend to rant a little about this problem or that problem.  Perhaps being critical of a game in a nitpicky way.   But I would like to thank all the game developers, publishers, and journalists who make the video game world go round.  Without your hard work and dedication gaming would still be in the 8-bit days.  It is amazing any games ever get made; considering all that needs to be done to make them.  You folks surprise me every time I turn on a console or load up a game.  And hey that IS something to be thankful for.

   This is the time of year when everyone should realize there is more to life than video games.  And that ANY problem we might have with this game or that game is really a small thing compared to the greater problems of the world.

     I would also like to thank all the readers of the blog and Twitter that have made this year the greatest this blog has EVER seen.  Thank you all!  I appreciate every silent one of you.

      Make my year or my Holidays and leave a comment or a tweet for me.  Just a little message saying something about what was written.  There are around 400+ posts this year and only 1 comment that I know of.  Don't feel as though you need to be witty or critical.  Just let me know your out there and your reading.  Because while statistics can be fun.  A little note from a community member is even MORE fun!

        Thanks again everyone...

                Don't eat too much Turkey or play too much MW2 both can be bad for your health.

        -Timothy Pecoraro(Devilsalias)

No comments: