Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Apparently THIS is NOT a GOOD WEEK For Game Reviews!

        Definitely can’t argue with these reviews.   As my review copies have not arrived as yet.  But at the very least, the fact that Ninja Gaiden 3’s Online Pass didn’t work yesterday or today doesn’t bode well.  Certainly some of these reviews are based on a relatively small number of reviewers but still, this not good.

All three of these games were from Japanese developers trying to bring a new take to their franchise.  Which is very sad if these are the results.  I now, really can’t wait to play these games because as I’ve seen a good helping of each; I haven’t been able to go hands-on.  I think my expectations have officially been reduced.  And considering there won’t be anymore BIG releases until April.  Here’s hoping those are better.  If you makes you feel any better Capcom, I really like Street Fighter x Tekken.  But I’m not willing to talk about that until April either.  Sorry guys…

No comments: