Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Preview: SSX Demo!(XBOX360/PS3)

     I can’t say that I have played more than the two missions that are in the SSX demo and I haven’t played SSX since I owned a PS2 back in 2004.  So, I was not shocked that everyone on my friends list was better than I was.  But I was shocked at how incredibly good this game is.  Actually getting your hands on the demo makes a huge difference on how you feel about the game.

  The graphics in the game are pretty amazing but what are better are the incredible mechanics running under this game.  You can go anywhere, do anything, with momentum you can make some incredibly high jumps and pull off any trick in the book.  This is not a game where you are on rails running down a slot.  You have the entire mountain at your disposal and finding every little winding avenue and run is incredibly satisfying.

   Even if you have never played an SSX game ever, you will want to try this demo out.  Can’t wait to get my hands on the full final game.  The game is going to be practically limitless.  Looks like players are going to have at least a hundred hours of fun with this one.

No comments: