Saturday, August 29, 2009

15% of Heaven! Batman Arkham Asylum XBOX 360/PS3!

 

   Yes its TRUE!  For the FIRST TIME IN HADES TIMES HISTORY!  I will be reviewing BOTH the XBOX 360 version of Batman Arkham Asylum AND the PS3 version!  I'm SO EXCITED!  Why is this?  Well, the PS3 does have the Joker free Challenge Maps and the XBOX 360s' controls seem to be a little better.  But as the title suggests I'm only 15% of the way through the XBOX 360 version and I'm only 5% through the PS3 version(I just got the PS3 version tonight).  So its hardly a good time to judge.  So far it looks like it's going to be close.  But hey how much does it really take to tip one over the other? Historically, not too much.  But I will say, as the title suggests; this game is incredible!  It's hard without being frustrating and even though I hate the checkpoint system; its pretty forgiving so far.  Someone at Capcom might want to pick this game up(Sorry guys but geez, learn to code save anywhere features if you have no checkpoint judgement, no one likes it or appreciates it.)

   So now don't take this as a review, but I'm telling you that I've not found the first 15% of any other games more enjoyable as this one.  So take THAT for what's worth.  Review incoming....  When I'm done, I've 20+ more hours of gameplay here folks; give me a break. See you in the Asylum, unless I see you first!

 

No comments: