Monday, January 14, 2008

X-Play cooks up new show, Tastes GOOD!

   To say that I'd given up on G4 to provide my gaming needs is like saying that the country has given up on going back to the 1960s lifestyle.

   But today, things have changed.  Today was the first of X-Play's new shows that encapsulate what used to be several half hour shows.  With exclusives and such that seem to be on the level of the internet in it's delivery.  The only problem they seem to have is their time limit.  And hour show would be much better than the current half hour.

  I truly love the new format and think they are definitely moving in the right direction.  I hope this trend continues and that this isn't the bluster of a new format or G4 trying to be a legitimate gaming source again.  Because I would really love to see a least one good show on G4 again.

No comments: