Monday, July 18, 2016

Street Fighter V’s Juri will be Releasing by the End of July!

 

 

    According to Capcom’s own Yoshinori Ono, Juri will be releasing by the end of July(read July 29th).  But how different will she be from what we’ve already played.  I would expect not too different.  Probably some of her frame data will change and perhaps some of the damage on her moves will be adjusted one way or another.  But overall, I’m thinking we have already seen what we can expect from the final release of her.  I am a big Juri fan and have not really taken to any of the Street Fighter V roster so far.  So I’m really hoping this is my way in.  As I will more likely stick with a character if he/she is someone I really like.  I’ve played ALOT of Juri in Street Fighter IV.  She isn’t radically different but the mindset in playing her is definitely a little different.  At least as far as I could tell from story mode.  Can’t wait to see when she drops in the end of the month.

No comments: