Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Infamous First Light Hands On Impressions...(Around 2 hours in)


                                

       First and foremost, I would suggest that anyone interested in playing this game; not watch ANY of the MANY WALKTHROUGHS that many of the major outlets are doing.  The game has been out one day and all I see on Youtube are video walkthroughs.  I think that's a bit much...  Anyway...
     Just recently picked up Infamous Second Son and I am playing through that story.  Probably around half way through.  I decided since I knew who Fetch was and what her basic story was that it was cool to play this game.  It's a blast...
     You can fly through the city using your light dash without worrying about using your light bar.  Unlike Second Son you upgrade crazy fast.  You can do side activities, hunt down orbs(that are pretty hard to get in the beginning), and do missions to gain upgrade points.  And they fall like candy from a pinata.  But your going to need every point you can get when the bad guys in the challenge missions start shooting at you. For the most part the in world missions are relatively easy so far.  But the challenge missions are, wait for it... A challenge...
    This isn't a review and while I really do love the game, I'm only 31% of the way in and while I intend to finish both this and Second Son.  Perhaps someone who has recently played a lot of Second Son could be burnt out on not only this kind of game but this kind of gameplay.  But for $15 this is an awesome amount of game for your buck.  Review pending...  But so far so good.

No comments: