Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Reports of this Site’s Demise Have been GREATLY Exaggerated!

 

       Just a quick note to let you know I’m still here plugging away.  Since October I’ve had the flu and some other kind of upper Respiratory infection. Still have my other job and have been playing quite a few games.  Some to completion, others, not so much.  I will do my best to keep staying on top of things.  But as usual life intervenes.  I would love to write for this site full time.  But as with many things the way that would work keeps it from happening.  I.E. post enough every day that advertisers and readers take me seriously.  Well, that would mean quitting my job.  But I can’t afford to do that until I have a source of steady income…  You see undoubtedly, where this is going….  So if anyone has any ideas for me let me know.  My twitter is @timothypecoraro I normally read that before anything else.  Also, if you want to tweet me and let me know what you like and don’t like about the site.  For instance, do you like the videos or should I just stick with articles?  Let me know.  Also, I do post quite a lot on Twitter so you want to follow me there that would be cool too.

      So don’t worry, I’m not dead or on a protracted vacation in the Bahamas. I’m just sick…  Will hopefully be putting some new stuff up soon.  Sorry for the long delay.

                    Timothy Pecoraro

No comments: