Monday, June 1, 2009

FreeRealms has had a BANNER year!

   I have to say that FreeRealms is probably the biggest surprise of the year and I have to say that 2 Million registered subscribers is probably only the beginning of the mass domination of this game.  Once it hits PS3 the game will probably explode like nothing else.  I just hope they are actually making enough money to keep the game going.  For the most part, unlike a lot of Free to Play MMORPGs FreeRealms is still ALOT of fun even if you don't pay the subscription fee or ever cough up any Station Cash.

   Unfortunately the game is also SUPER ADDICTIVE.  Which means that once I start playing five hours of my life just flutter away.  So I pretty much try to just play one or two days a week.  But for all those people who live on MMORPGs I have to say that FreeRealms is definitely worthy of some high praise and big recognition.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments: