Monday, June 1, 2009

EA SPORTS AND EA PRESS CONFERENCE! Lots of Games, so Many Games!

   So there really aren't any videos out there yet.  So I will just give you a quick run down.  First and foremost, we have the slew of online features for Madden 10 everything from online franchise modes to Co-op.  Also, they have a create a team web app. coming out very soon for NCAA Football 10.

  

   Of course they also showed some Fight Night Round 4 stuff and talked about how wonderful the game is; which everyone should know from downloading the demo from XBOX LIVE.

  

 
  Of course EA showed Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age Origins.  I figured you might want to watch a little of the Mass Effect 2 before ALL the videos hit the internet.  I was pretty impressed by what EA is doing this year.  Saboteur looks amazing although it looks a little too much like a Infamous/Assassin's Creed rip off.  Although that isn't necessarily a bad thing.  Besides the art style in this game is absolutely incredible. I love the black and white.  I guess I'm a sucker for that sort of thing, but this game looks very unique and if for no other reason than that I will probably be playing it.
     More on EA as stuff comes out.  This is E3, wait a few minutes and you'll find out something you never knew before.
 
 
   So I decided to drop this in at the last minute.  There really isn't any need for an introduction.  It seems a little early for this game, but hey it looks very different from the first and hey, why not?

No comments: