Saturday, December 22, 2007

Unreal Tournament 3 for the PS3! What's wrong with it?



I just don't get it. Full keyboard and mouse support, some customization options, and some of the best traditional FPS gameplay. You can even download mods and put them on your PS3 to play from the PC version. So what the HELL is wrong with it? Why isn't anyone playing. It's practically impossible to find a lag free game. Unreal Tournament 3 would probably be the best FPS out there if there were just more people playing. I guess I could pick up the PC version because I was going to anyway to make mods. But since my PS3 is graphically better than my PC I was hoping to mostly play on there. Even with the controller the game is fun. Come on guys! Play some Unreal Tournament 3!

[UPDATE] December 27th 2007... There are some Midway Dedicated Servers that have been added for the PS3. But I AM hoping to get the PC version soon. I REALLY look forward to making mods for the PS3 and the PC. I just hope the PS3 tools come out soon. The mouse side of the keyboard/mouse support seem to be a little sketchy but I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Playing with the controller is fun and on dedicated servers the game is incredibly fun.

Please folks, at the VERY LEAST pick up the game for the PS3 or the PC. I know you have a PC, your reading this. I have to say that this is one of the best FPSs I've ever played. I know there were tons of games out this holiday season, but this is one you shouldn't miss. Also, you know that in six months when there are hundreds of mods you'll REALLY want to buy it then. SO just pick it up now, use that gift card you got for Christmas.

No comments: