Tuesday, December 18, 2007

PS3's New Firmware update makes it the King of all Media!

With the latest video additions in the 2.10 firmware update for the PS3 it has finally, a more than a year after launch. Has made the system the best choice for all your media consuming needs. No longer will you have a limited selection of videos to watch on your system and no longer will you have trouble streaming all the web shows you want to watch to your PS3. What I speak of, of course, is the addition of both WMV and Divx formats making the system compatible with everything but Quicktime. And what IS compatible with Quicktime other than Macs and iPods? So they have finally done what all PS3 owners have been waiting for. With Unreal Tournament 3 and custom wallpapers it is a BANNER month for the PS3. All we need now are custom soundtracks and the PS3 will inch passed the XBOX 360. But considering I watch all my movies on the PS3 I guess now I will play all my internet media there too. Thanks Sony!

No comments: