Thursday, August 23, 2012

Just wanted to Thank my Community! You know who you are!

 

        Hey everyone just wanted to thank you for all your views and support.  I know I don’t say nearly enough but we just hit over 55,000 hits since the site opened a couple of years ago.  And while in the grand scheme of things this is a VERY small amount.  I am thrilled that I have been able to touch so many people in this period of time.  So for all of you that have been with me since the beginning and for all of those who have just looked into one post or one series of posts.  THANK YOU.

       Please free to hit me up on Twitter: @timothpecoraro or just write a comment on this post if there is anything you would like to see more of.  I will do my best to do it.  I know text sites are dying and everyone is moving to video.  So thanks for being interested enough to ACTUALLY read my articles and reviews.

          Thanks Again, can’t wait for the next 55,000.  Hopefully it won’t take another 3 years.

No comments: