Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nice to Know I’m Not Alone in My Feelings Toward Star Wars Old Republic

  Full Disclosure, I really hated the amount of Star Wars Old Republic I played.  I loved the voice acting and the story but the actual design of the game and some of the antiquated mechanics left it feeling like a Pre-Burning Crusade MMO.  Perhaps given the time the folks at GamePro had with the game; it has gotten better.  I hope so, because the idea of the game is incredible and the voice acting is great.  So even if this just went free to play I would probably sign up.  But at this point, I will take Skyrim over any MMO that’s out right now.  However, Guild Wars 2 , whenever that comes out could be the savior both Wow Players and serious RPGs could be looking for.  NCsoft has shown off a significant amount of the game and while I have yet to play it; it looks great.  Its kind of a hybrid between the traditional WoW structure and that of a single player RPG.  What could be better than that?

No comments: