Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vanquish Demo is out! Don't miss it!

I just played the demo on PSN, I WILL get around to the XBOX 360 too; I've very interested in how the two control and look. Both of which seems incredibly important to this upcoming game. I didn't have chance to ACTUALLY play Vanquish at E3; so this was really wonderful. I played the tutorial to try and get a feel for the combat and movement. But you really don't know how Vanquish actually plays until you actually hold the controller in your hand and have enemies coming at you that shoot back. This is an incredible 3rd person shooter. One of the best I've played in ages. The speed of game is certainly similar to Bayonetta but different in that you never feel like you are just trying something against an enemy. It's more like a calculated logical strategy. Often I found myself planning where and when I would pick up an ammo refill far before I needed it. You do play the E3 level, so go try it out. And found out for yourself how wonderful this new game is going to be.

No comments: