Friday, May 28, 2010

N3 II demo! Its Not good but I liked it anyway!

  

   So when I began playing the demo for Ninety Nine Nights 2 I remembered what I liked and what I didn’t like about the first game.  I liked the different characters with special powers and challenging arenas where you had to perform certain objectives in order to advance and ultimately win.

    What I didn’t like was how repetitive the game was or how unforgiving the difficulty is.  Also in the first game the invisible walls weren’t doing anyone any favors.  This game is ultimately the same thing.  A case of not enough effort or perhaps just some very bad design choices.

   I loved the first game, I played it for hours; I owned a copy of it for quite a while.  But much like Bullet Witch.  This game is for a very few number of gamers and you folks probably have downloaded and played through both missions of this demo before even logging on to the internet and doing anything else.  If you didn’t like N3 number 1 your not going to like this game any better.  If you really liked #1, well it’s about the same.  I couldn’t finish the first the required four times and soon the difficulty made me give up.  But perhaps this one will be better.  We can pick character colors and abilities now as well as equipping weapons, armors, and trinkets.  Not that the demo gives you much of a sense of this but if it’s anything like the first one.  It will be great.

   So I liked the demo and I will probably buy the game.  But please people don’t do either one unless you know what your getting yourselves into.




No comments: